Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I am a B- Traveler


My Lakbayan grade is B-!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

I was happy and disappointed at the same time with the result. At least I have been to more than half of the 79 provinces in the country, but then I realized I haven't been to both of my parents' hometowns in Masbate and Sorsogon. But this inspired me to travel more often next year. Below are the five provinces/ place I will target to visit next year:

(1) My Nanay's hometown - Palanas in Masbate
(2) My Tatay's hometwon - Casiguran in Sorsogon
(3) Camiguin Island
(4) Sarangani Province (it has great dive sites & the second cleanest river in the country, san ka pa?!)
(5) Coron in Palawan

I am only targeting five new provinces to visit (although there are still 32 provinces I haven't set foot on) because I am intending to revisit these great places.

(1) Batanes
(2) El Nido, Palawan
(3) Sagada, Mountain Province

Wish me luck and Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment